Tuesday, December 7, 2010

spring happenings

We went and watched the All Whites play Hondoras, was sucha mean game, we drew and we should have won of course. Was my first soccer game I've been to, and think I could quite easily become a convert from watching rugby! sorry not such a good photo of Steve but I can't be bothered uploading a different photo.

Some of the All white warming up
This is me 3 hours after I walked out of Rangitoto College. Everything is a-ok now because I am out of that place, have the sea breeze in my face, a glass of wine, the roughest clothes I could find and top notch bun on my head that fell down. This was a fantastic moment for me, haha
Enjoying the freedom and letting the emotions level out

Our first swim for the season, it was sooo freezing!! Guess who stayed in the longest?

The lets stand and get out photo taken event tho we can't feel out skin

My blissful needed day of reading, Cross Stitch was the book.

A picture of the bay we stayed in, it's a nudey beach that mum loves haha

Picnic lunch at Cornwell Park


Dearie Grandfather watching the happenings

Playing 'Lanndis' "Yannis' 'Yanneef' the national card game of Israel that took the Stronge family by storm, thanks Reeve

Another night on the boat fishing
Auckland harbour

Mum fishing hard inside the boat?

Sharon, the fisher of men and fish











No comments:

Post a Comment